OS11 : Window Themes

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 08:43:31 UTC 2024

I don’t think you can.

You will probably have to change all of the settings to a theme that you can modify.  Do this with notation, which is easy once you know how to do it, but coming from 07, it was hard at first for me.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>