Notarisation

Bo Carleö bo at corbisoft.com
Wed Jan 10 22:57:18 UTC 2024

Hi Mike

Which OS are on?
Tried this on Sonoma and Notarytool ca not find any file
I have in Users.

Best regards

Bo Carleo
Corbisoft AB                     www.corbisoft.com

Publikvägen 7                  134 39 Gustavsberg     Sweden
Tel  +46 8 722 88 00

På 9 januari 2024 kl. 14:44:30, Mike Matthews - Omnis via omnisdev-en (omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com) skrev:

I think you need to supply the actual password here maybe?

I use the value stored in my keychain profile called ’sqlworks’, which is the same name I registered our app with Apple in our Developer login:

xcrun notarytool submit /Users/mike/LinealSQLWorksClient.dmg --keychain-profile "sqlworks" –wait

Mike Matthews
Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand
Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU