Postgresql high demand server

serban21 at gmail.com serban21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:39:44 UTC 2024

Hi,

How many inserts, and how are they distributed during the day? If it's not
sustained traffic you might benefit from accumulating the data in an
intermediate system and push it slowly to PostgreSQL. Or use something else
instead of PostgreSQL. It depends on your usecase.

Serban

În mar., 9 ian. 2024 la 11:43, IT <it at plastipol.com> a scris: