Notarisation

Bo Carleö bo at corbisoft.com
Tue Jan 9 12:42:40 UTC 2024

Hi

Just started to dig into Deployment tool after some failures
to notarize with SD Notary 2.
One thing that bothers me is that the tool expects me to create
an app specific password with the nam AC_PASSWORD.
Apple does not accept underscore in the password name.
AC PASSWORD works. Is the exakt name important?

Best regards

Bo Carleo
Corbisoft AB                     www.corbisoft.com

Publikvägen 7                  134 39 Gustavsberg     Sweden
Tel  +46 8 722 88 00