Serialization question

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 19:43:54 UTC 2024

Omnis.cfg in the Studio Folder.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

On 7 Jan 2024, at 19:03, Das Goravani <goravanis at gmail.com<mailto:goravanis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Caution: This is a message which has originated from outside the organisation. Ensure the sender is trusted and the content is safe before opening links or attachments.

If a copy of 10.22 was previously serialized and is running.. is there a file one can remove that would put it back to a non-serialized state so that next time it is run it would require the input of a serial number?

What file is that.. where is it.

I’m assuming it is the file called serial.txt but upon inspection that file only says [plugins] inside it.. I was expecting to see the serial number, but it doesn’t show.

Thank you.