Happy New Year, but then Notarising

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 14:12:09 UTC 2024

Hello Mike,

I only use the Studio tool for Windows customisation.

I do the OSX version with Terminal commands which I built some years ago.

However, I store the certificate in my keychain, look in ‘login’ items.  It is called ‘Developer ID Application: My Dev Name (XXXXXXXX), so drag your certificate into there for starters.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>