evDrop onto Headed list

Kelly Burgess kellyb at montana.com
Sat Feb 24 22:17:44 UTC 2024

Hi Mike,

I set up a quick test with a headed list that was already set up for drag-to-reorder lines, with $hiliteline and $dropbetweenlines set to kTrue.  I had $dropmode set to kAcceptList, so I just added kAcceptOperatingSystem.  Like Andy, I saw no framing but got the canDrop/Drop events.

When I turned off $hiliteline and $dropbetweenlines, I started to get whole-list framing (inside the header and scrollbars) when dragging a file over the headed list.  Adding kOSDROPfilesOnly to the $osdropflags didn't seem to matter.  10.22 32066 Mac.

Kelly