evDrop onto Headed list

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Sat Feb 24 20:55:57 UTC 2024

Mike

On a quick check under 10.22 31840 - I too do not get the blue outline - but it *does* actually work ok :)

What would you like to know about my headed list drop window that may help you ??

Note : this is my standard drop window, unchanged for many moons !!

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582