evDrop onto Headed list

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sat Feb 24 19:17:25 UTC 2024

Hello All,

I’m having great trouble in getting a Headed list to accept a Drag And Dropped file from the desktop.  I can make a Complex Grid work correctly, but I can’t seem to do the same for a Headed List box.  No blue outline appears as I move the file over the object, like it does for the CG object.

I presume it’s all possible, and this is in v10.22 land.

Thanks

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>