OmnisDataBridge 1.78

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 09:41:25 UTC 2024

Hello Juan,

And course, each of the runtimes have a different serial number to each other?

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>