OmnisDataBridge 1.78

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Feb 19 18:01:17 UTC 2024

hi Juan.

I can’t help you with the data bridge — we gave that up some 20 years ago.

but there is some feature in Studio that a few have used where you can use DML command to access postgres.

Is of you have really hooped yourself, you can
— go backwards
— look at the DML to SQL option.

here’s the technote .

https://www.omnis.net/developers/resources/technotes/tnsq0037a.jsp#:~:text=This%20feature%20allows%20applications%20that,PostgreSQL%20in%20place%20of%20OmnisSQL.

from what I understand in talking to most who have used it ….   its like 99% there, one e or two gliches.    maybe you just rewrite those small areas using the full postgres dam.

man, I hat that sinking feelnig when you think you are there .. but get killed with one small thing.

or, communicate with Omnis tech support about the databridge on  mac.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978