Multiline field height

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Thu Feb 15 20:44:06 UTC 2024

Doh !

If I had read my code more carefully I would have seen that - in the event the $add(21) returned null, I was then checking $linecount (so the code works on all versions !) - and only if *that* also returned null was I resorting to my expert calculation based upon content :)

Good job I am getting my eyes sorted out soon !!!

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582