Using Omnis Studio to build a Website

ray at adelconsult.com ray at adelconsult.com
Mon Feb 12 12:51:32 UTC 2024

Hello Jeff,

I've been thinking about creating my own solution for mobile and web for a few months now.

A technically desirable variant would be OMNIS and Postgres as DB backend.
However, there are currently still disadvantages when it comes to the user interface, especially for mobile solutions.

At the moment I am working on an OMNIS / PG prototype.
However, this will take some time, because another project has priority.

If you are interested -> PM
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen - best regards - med vänlig hälsningar - met vriendelijke groeten

Raymond Treß
ray at adelconsult.com

Malmvägen 1
S 57454 Holsbybrunn