How to do CSV?

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 18:18:21 UTC 2023

Das,

Use this command:

Enclose exported text in quotes (Enable)

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>