Omnis 6.1.3 on Linux unable to save pdf

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 20:11:53 UTC 2023

Hello Andy,

Do you have an actual printer selected as a printer, even though you will never use a printer?  Just try choosing any printer.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>