How to do Notarization Now Nov 1 23 Sonoma

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:51:38 UTC 2023

Well today I tried using the commands I gave in previous post on this subject and encountered errors.

When trying to code sign my app, on the third command it came back with "detritus not allowed".

I was able to code sign using these code sign commands on Catalina, on a virtual machine I have. Something about these code sign commands works on Catalina with an older XCODE but not on the current OS with the latest XCODE.

So I signed my app on Catalina. I then tried to run the "store credentials" command.

I got an error on that which I can’t figure out, which I made another post about today you can see.

So I’m stuck on store credentials. I wrote to "Quinn the Eskimo" at Apple Developer Support. Hopefully he will get back to me with some help.

Das