jsDatePicker

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Fri Mar 24 15:00:59 UTC 2023

If its of any help, in my python browser forms I just recently went through a localisation change for things like dates - using the default 'locale' settings - and I would imagine the Omnis jsforms would utilise something similar, although not sure where oir how you would set that - most likely where you would set it for regular Omnis app use I would think ??

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582