JS complex grid fields

Franco Maregotto franco at hotelaqua.it
Wed Mar 22 10:39:06 UTC 2023

Hi $all
In a complex grid placed in a remote form I don’t want the end user being able to modify data in edit controls within the list. Thus the cursor should not be shown, nor the field should go in edit mode when the user taps the field/row.
If I set the edit control as $enabled.$assign(false) it is displayed in a light gray color, nice but unwanted.
Any way to make it black as if it were enabled, in the same way of the FAT/Runtime complex grids I have all over in the library?

Thanks in advance

PS: Hope to meet you all in EO
Franco