NO and Studio Customer Complaints - Web based apps and network Issues

serban21 at gmail.com serban21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:49:34 UTC 2023

Hi,

Testing on your own is better than nothing, but it might not be enough.
There can be network error on your server Internet connection, but just as
well you can have errors on the client side ISP, on which you have
no control. Not just bandwidth problems, but there can be DNS or latency
issues as well.

There are services such as https://www.catchpoint.com/ that can test your
site for various locations and ISPs across the globe (multiple ISPs from
the same location). But it's not for free, and it might be overkill for
you. I'm using that now, but I'm in a corporate environment, and no longer
using Omnis.

Serban

În lun., 6 mar. 2023 la 07:00, Stephen Miller <stephenmiller1958 at gmail.com>
a scris: