NO Wish List for Email Applications

Alain Stouder Omnis omnis at smartway.ch
Tue Mar 7 09:45:33 UTC 2023

Hi Stephen,

We’ve done it for 20 years but pressure from Outlook users forced us to abandon this path because Unicode, emojis, MS formats, full text search of attachments etc.

Integrated apps were less costly and a force to integrate new workers, but it’s not the trend anymore except on a web platform.

Best regards,
Alain

—
Learn something new every day !