NO and Studio Customer Complaints - Web based apps and network Issues

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at muxworks.com.au
Mon Mar 6 22:57:05 UTC 2023

Ah just realized you're probably talking about a javascript client
scenario, though you could do something similar. Create a form that
generates a bunch of random data to the server. Have the server collect
that data into a list, then output that data back to you.

Measure the time it took and you have an accurate representation of how
fast the javascript client application is communicating with the Omnis
server.

Cheers,

Bas