Age and Coding

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 06:55:11 UTC 2022

Indeed Das.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

On 27 Sep 2022, at 22:34, Das Goravani <goravanis at gmail.com<mailto:goravanis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Youth has a way of owning the "Brilliant Young Minds" thing.

In coders, it’s good for them in general. As far as coding.

But responsibility and wisdom can be lacking.

The main things age seems to harm are speed and stamina, though not in all.

I am more thoughtful, hence slower. But it’s a good slower.

I can’t do it for as long in the day.

I understand more now than ever. I am broader.

At 62 I’m at my best in terms of knowledge,

For less of the day

a good methodical pace

And I still like working in Omnis