Integrating Python, was Re: The New Product

Stefan Csomor csomor at advancedconcepts.ch
Tue Sep 13 12:56:39 UTC 2022

Hi Nick

The sample does work with your installation ?

You cannot return a value from a file executed in python, only from methods. Your sample in my setup results in a "Hello World" in the Trace log though, so it is running ... I haven't added passing arguments into $runfile either. You should communicate through the omnis module using python calls as in the sample.

Best,

Stefan