"Create Table Instance"

Thad Bogert thad at technosolver.com
Mon Sep 12 18:43:56 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

Some devs use schema classes purely for defining lists or rows where you would want a consistent data structure in different parts of the application.  A side benefit to them is that if you include the schema as part of the list or row definition, the method editor will display column names after typing a list or row name.