Document Processing question

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:27:57 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

You can also have one command for all the specific files you want to move.

For example:

robocopy C:\source C:\destination image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg  /mov
 /log:results.log

This will move the files out of the source and into the destination,
however you can add all kinds of options to your requirements...see the
link I provided previously.

Andrew