Document Processing question

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:08:44 UTC 2022

Paul,

I'm not aware of a way to do this with Omnis commands. However we also deal
with a massive amount of files and use RoboCopy (outside of omnis) on
windows to move files around, delete etc (assuming this is for windows).

robocopy has been bullet proof for us & is very fast (works on LAN and WAN).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/robocopy

What you can do is build out the robocoy command in Omnis to your
requirements, and then create/save the command in a batch file that would
get run by Omnis.

Andrew