Use Postgres from all users on server computer

Michael Houlberg michael at houlbergdevelopment.com
Mon Oct 31 20:35:43 UTC 2022

Oops, some typos…

He installed Postgres using one specific user on the server computer.  All works fine when he logs in as that user.  But if he starts up and logs in as a different user, he thinks he can’t connect to Postgres, and says others on the LAN cannot connect either.  I think there may be something in pg_hba.conf that needs to be setup differently?

Thanks,
Michael Houlberg
Houlberg Development, LLC