Query Classes

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 10:03:41 UTC 2022

 Yes,
The link is created between the query class and the table class in the table class properties.
I have done as you have said but still, no change.
The querylist does not define

RgdsMartin.

    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 12:13:52 PM GMT+3, Phil (OmnisList) via omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com> wrote:

 Martin,

So you have a table class linked to a query class?
in the sqlclassname.

Within which should be any and all column definitions...

So all you need is to define the list from the table, only.

ie

DollReturnList.$definefromsqlclass($tables.tqDocumentInfo)

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.