O$ 10.0 - jsClient - show different lines in a droplist in different colours?

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Sat Oct 15 08:19:32 UTC 2022

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your email.  I thought it was something like this, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it.  I don't think that this works for drop lists though :(

Regards,
Paul.

Hayfever is much achoo about nothing @gingermeggs
--
Paul W. Mulroney                                            We Don't Do Simple Pty Ltd
pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au       Trading as Logical Developments