O$ 10.0 - jsClient - show different lines in a droplist in different colours?

Philip Tulett philip.tulett at pdq-networks.com
Fri Oct 14 08:52:19 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

I have not used the following in a JS Drop List, but on a JS DataGrid to
change the colour of the font on rows based on a value in the row (that is
not being displayed), it may point you in the right direction.

On the Data Grid, have a client executed method called $formatcell, with two
parameters pRow & pCol of the type var, and one local variable lValue of the
type VAR, that contains the following:-
If pCol=1
  Calculate lValue as IV_List.[pRow].7
Else If pCol=2
  Calculate lValue as IV_List.[pRow].4
Else
  Calculate lValue as IV_List.[pRow].[pCol]
End If

If IV_List.[pRow].RA_ORDER<10
  Calculate iHtml as
styledtohtml(con(style(kEscColor,kDarkGreen),style(kEscStyle,kBold),lValue))
Else
  Calculate iHtml as
styledtohtml(con(style(kEscColor,kBlack),style(kEscStyle,kItalic),lValue))
End If

Quit method iHtml

Kind regards
Philip Tulett