Omnis Studio multi task question

Sten-Erik Björling s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mon Oct 10 08:22:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

A dirty solution might be to create a object named constants and scope the variables that shall be shared amongst tasks as class variables in the constants object. Define Set / Get methods using critical blocks to prevent in the Set method the simultaneous update of the managed variable.

Instantiate the Constants object as an instance variable in the tasks.

Take care, all the best…

Stene

_____

Sten-Erik Björling
Enviro Data
Kyrkogatan 5A 2 tr
SE-972 32  Luleå
Sweden

E-Mail: s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mobile: +46-70-655 11 72
Wire: @stenerikbjorling
Skype: stenerikbjorling
iChat: stene at icloud.com
Signal: +46 70 655 11 72
FaceTime: stene at icloud.com
Telegram: @stenerikbjorling
Hotmail / Messenger: stenerikbjorling at hotmail.com
GMail: stenerikbjorling at gmail.com
______

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message including any attachments thereto. Thank you.

Please note that we take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of viruses; however, we cannot guarantee that this email or its attachments are free from viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments.