All About Table Methods

dlr at futurechalk.com dlr at futurechalk.com
Tue Oct 4 16:48:40 UTC 2022

Hello All,

As all have said the power of Omnis with SQL and Table Class is very powerful. I developed a table class before table classes existed for my early years of OMNIS and Doug summarized the power of the concept very succinctly. It provides:
	Consistency of code.
	Flexibility for change and enhancement
	Robustness
	Central point of controlling change
	Standard SQL for the database in use - simple to complex
	Dynamic nature for building Sql on the fly.

That is why I like Omnis for development.

Dan