Open combo box programmatically

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 07:18:11 UTC 2022

Hi Ben,

So, your doing some kind of google search on the list, you type
something and the list is filtered by what you  type, as you type?

We achieved that totally within a combo box... capturing key events, and
then queueing tabs and clicks at relevant points...

Haven't seen the studio tips version, but suspect something similar.

Or are you doing something different?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.