$select sql errors

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 21:29:39 UTC 2022

Oh, thanks Das for this writeup.
You have answered close to everything in my confused mind.You even went further to answer what could confuse my mind in future.
Like a patient teacher to a stubborn student, you took me through point by point.
My head is now clear-focused on tables.
What can I say?
My cup has overflowed with Omnis knowledge.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 at 23:38, Das Goravani<goravanis at gmail.com> wrote:   My answer to you today is my long post called "All About Table Methods"

Which is really my answer to "Why do we have two ways of doing SQL"

And I also cover SQL Error Method in the long post.