Integrating a documentation/help engine with Omnis desktop app

malkishtini at gmail.com malkishtini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:04:00 UTC 2022

Hi $listers,

We are looking for a reliable/easy to use/edit documentation engine to integrate with our Omnis desktop app in Studio 10.22.
We are thinking to add a help support to each window in the system that users can easily access and edit.

Any suggestions/thoughts about a tool or an engine (free or with a reasonable cost) that we can install on a centralized server on the cloud?
I appreciate all your ideas and feedbacks.

Thank you,
Mayada Al-Kishtini