logging hyperlink clicks

Dr Caroline Wilkins caroline at ib2bsystems.com
Thu Nov 3 12:34:31 UTC 2022

Dear Rob,

A couple of methods to make the link open in a new tab/window:

'new')">Javascript Method</a>

....and obviously you put the tracking link as a parameter on the URL,
which is picked up by the remote task and stored to the database however
you wish.

The target gets set from the link before it is clicked, not by the Omnis
server.

Or did I misunderstand the question?!

Kindest Regards

Caroline