Parameters on URL?

Rob Mostyn mostyn at platformis.net
Wed Mar 30 07:37:49 UTC 2022

The answer is yes Das.

We use it to provide an access code to use certain forms.

The url looks something like this:
	https://tracker.onlineapps.uk.com/cronlogs.htm?access=aaa

Within the $construct of the jsForm we have code like this:

Do pParams.$cols.$findname('URLparams') Returns liColRef
If liColRef
	Calculate lrTemp as OJSON.$jsontolistorrow(pParams.URLparams)
	#
	Do lrTemp.$cols.$findname('access') Returns liColRef
		If liColRef
			If lrTemp.access='aaa'
			# proceed
			Else If lrTemp.access='yyy'
		End If
	End If
End If

There is documentation on this Das but I can’t find the reference off hand.

Regards,
Rob Mostyn
mostyn at platformis.net

+44 (0)20 3233 0044

One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority." ... Too many such arguments have proved too painfully wrong. Authorities must prove their contentions like everybody else.