Omnis Studio Windows IDE vs MacOS IDE

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Tue Mar 22 22:12:27 UTC 2022

Xavier

Thats why we don’t like Windows :)

Unfortunately it is the way the windows apps work that they confine you to the application window not the monitor real estate…...

If you simply try to open the app window across multiple monitors it gets even uglier as it then shuts out everything else, its kinda just crappy, sorry - the good news is that really you only need a PC to test things on not to develop if you already have your development world on your Mac !!

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582