Omnis Studio now exists on StackOverflow?

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Tue Mar 8 20:01:19 UTC 2022

hi Kelly:

if you go look for something on a general topic like ‘json with new lines’ or what have you….   omnis might pop up along with others in google search.

I’ve often gone looking for things like ‘finding duplicate rows using sql’.   or ‘deleting duplicate rows’ ….    you might see an MS-SQL answer and/or a postgres answer to a bit more of a generic search

just my thoughts.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978