Getting Forms to Show Changes

Wayne Germann wgermann at PACIFIC.EDU
Mon Mar 7 17:35:16 UTC 2022

Sorry, never played with the headless version.

-----Original Message-----
From: omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com> On Behalf Of Das Goravani
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2022 9:00 AM
To: OmnisDev List - English <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Forms to Show Changes

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pacific. Do not click any links or open attachments if this is unsolicited email.

That’s it actually.

You’re right. I have to reboot the server.

It’s serving the old version of my library because Omnis hasn’t been rebooted.

Omnis or something, must cache the library.

You have to reboot Omnis.

Does anyone know the command line command for stopping the Omnis Headless server?

The only way I have of reloading it is to reboot the server.

I wish I had a command that could quit the headless server, then I could just re start it.