Apache caught SIGTERM?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:19:13 UTC 2022

Graham,

I worked out my problems with my server now. It came down to some really small things like privelages.

Certbot works, and is easy to use, just it expects certain things that may not be true, but in any case, it’s certs work for me with MAMP.

Thanks for your help. I learned some good things working with you on this.

Thanks

Das Goravani

Ps: By the way, your translation demo is up on my demo site (what can I do for a customer type of site).

It’s

Https://dasgoravani.com

It’s on the second page of demos. There is a button, Demo 2, Speed Test.. it’s on that page.

It looks just a little different from your demo, but it is basically your demo just re-interfaced. The idea is to say that I can translate the interface of their app when it’s done and present the customer facing pages in any language. Nice.