ODB 1.77 and Time Machine backups

Andrew McVeigh surfway at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 2 01:16:59 UTC 2022

We rely on Time Machine to backup clients ODB data all the time so this worried me and I did some checks on a clients last weeks backups and they all restored ok and worked ok

It may depend on whether anyone was working in a record at the time but 5 different restores all appeared ok

Will keep an eye on this though

Andrew McVeigh
Surfway Real Solutions
Phone 02 44412679 Mobile 0418428016