Access to Omnis?

dlr at futurechalk.com dlr at futurechalk.com
Mon Jun 27 16:14:10 UTC 2022

Hello Paul,

One approach that you could do for gradually migrating the system is to convert the data over to the database of choice by using the external data feature of access which would allow the Access app still run while you phased out sections of the access application. I haven’t looked at forms in access for years but depending on version I think they started putting forms in xml format at one time. That would make it easier to write a routine to convert to Omnis.

Just a thought

Dan Ridinger