AW: Sending bulk emails

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Sat Jun 25 05:39:04 UTC 2022

Hi Martin,

Why not save a relative path and file name in your database when you generate the PDF files, with fields for additional data, such as the foreign key of the relevant customer. We do this for our workflows where we need to mass mail. You then loop though your customer list, fetch the file/files from your database table, attach the files to the mail, and then send the mail. We used VB script to Outlook to send mails, or https://github.com/muquit/mailsend-go to automate the process of sending mails.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz