Sending bulk emails

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 01:45:19 UTC 2022

Hi Das,
I have customer statements in pdf format saved in windows file system that I need to attach to emails programmatically (the user does not manually select the files and attach).
A single button click should send all the statements to the different customer email addresses. The challenge here is how to map/assign the customer ID to a statement file so that a statement is attached to the right email address.
A sample library will be very helpful.
Regards,Martin O.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android