Sending bulk emails

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:56:46 UTC 2022

Martin,

Let us know, or me know, if you need help with code for building a MIME LIST. It’s not hard at all.. it’s just a list of the parts of your email.

Like one line describes your text, one describes your HTML if you have that, and other lines describe your attachments. You can have HTML, Text and Attachments all in one email.

You send with the SMTPSend command, or with the SMTPWORKER. Both work.

The SMTP Worker has the "mail shot" capability that does bulk email. All letters identical.

If you are sending personalized emails, like INVOICES OR STATEMENTS then you can use SMTPSend to send one at a time, or the worker object.  I use SMTP Send to send personalized emails. I just do it in a loop.  I make it wait 15 seconds in-between to hopefully cut down on the letters being marked as SPAM which is always a problem when you send mail yourself.

Let me know if you need code samples. Willing to provide.

Das Goravani