Turn rows to columns Postgres?

IT it at plastipol.com
Tue Jun 21 17:47:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

Time ago I asked for this too and Doug pointed me to postgresql crosstab function.

And Dougt is right, crosstab is very useful for this. I’m using since then, for converting a table of products properties into an excel style with only one query.

Very, very powerful but some times can be brain storming.

There is a lot information in google about postgresql crosstab function.

regards

xavier