WHERE clause JOINS?

Max Hattenback maxh at carrubba.com
Fri Jun 17 19:45:34 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

I'm assuming what they mean by that is doing joins like this

select * from table_a a, table_b b, table_c c
where a.column_a='x'
and a.column_b=b.column_a
and b.column_b=c.column_a

It's an odd / older style of doing joins that I never use but I've seen it in some older code in the postgres apps i've worked on.