Wendy Osbaldestin

Kelly Burgess kellyb at montana.com
Fri Jun 17 11:22:27 UTC 2022

Being a mostly Mac guy, I watched from the sidelines as Wendy explored Crystal Reports and shared what she learned with any and all.  I used to have conversations with her about MSMail, mostly, going back some 24 years, and I always enjoyed seeing her and Steve at conferences.  I cropped myself out of this one -

    http://www.kellyb.com/pix/WendyOzz.jpg

Here's one of Steve and Wendy sitting with Joe, Gavin, Rob, Jock and Keith, fine Bodgers all...

    http://www.kellyb.com/pix/Wendy&SteveAtDinner.jpg

Fond memories of really great people, and Wendy was special among them.

Condolences to the family,

Kelly