Wendy Osbaldestin

Jock Philip jock at visionchips.com
Thu Jun 16 18:07:47 UTC 2022

Very sorry to hear that, Mike. Please send my condolences to her family. A lovely lady who taught me how to work with Crystal Reports, skills I use every single week. Would not have been able to do it without her.

Jock

Jock Philip       [jock at visionchips.com] Vision Chips, Inc.
888.517.7779 x 3563
http://www.visionchips.com/

Developers of OBserver OB/GYN Ultrasound Reporting and Image Archiving System